4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Stress

Friday, August 17, 2012

Stress

So I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that the rash I have is hives.  I have never had hives before.  They are a crazy rash.  A lot of the spots are in a row, a line.  Now, 90% of the time there is no real reason for having them but one reason is stress.  Stress?  Not me, ha ha.  This past week has been a doozy.  I got my car broken into and the radio stolen and a Game Boy.  Then my Avon order got stolen off my front porch or was sent to the wrong house.  I am still waiting for the delivery people to contact me back.  Not to mention that my car broke down; might be the starter.  All this in one week.  Work has been busier than ever. Whew, I am worn out.  Believe me my faith in positivity waivered a bit but I am still thinking positive no matter what. 

My daughter started her junior year in high school this week.  We were definitely unprepared.  Since she forgot to bring home paperwork that needed to be filled out by today she gets a detention.  What?  Who does that?  Who gives a detention the first 3 days of school. 

Well, I only had one brief crying spell this week so all in all it has been a good week!  Remember things can only get better from here on out.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you had such a tough week sometimes a crying spell is what we need to let it out and continue moving forward. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.