4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Self-Love Poem

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Self-Love Poem

To Be Glorious

Today, I choose myself.
I choose to be the Queen of my own domain.
To name myself as the one who governs my life.I shall not wait for the approval of others.
I will act on my own behalf and inner knowing.
I choose to listen to this great heart within me.
To honor what it wants, needs and longs for.
I shall no longer allow the sacred parts of myself
to feel worthless, fragmented and isolated.
I choose to take up space in this Universe.
To inhabit this vessel of self, which is my holy temple.
I shall not keep my gifts hidden any longer
or allow fear to keep me from my greatness.
I choose to be as wonderful as I truly am.
To explore just who I might be, after all these years.
I shall not judge myself for where I have not
journeyed yet, or the ways I have been untrue.
I choose to forgive myself and release the old stories
to make space for new stories, legends even, to emerge.
I shall not forsake my dreamings and visionings or allow 
others ideas to crowd my own. I will think my own thoughts.
I choose to fall in love with who I am, as I am, right now.
To embrace the messy and the marvelous within me.
I shall not diminish my light, one day longer. Hear me now.
I release the shadows. Open hands. Open heart. Whoosh.
I choose to see myself, and to be seen by you, too.
To find you and dance with you and let you know I see you.
I choose to see myself as whole, holy, worthy and wildly me.
And Oh! So much more than enough. I choose to be outrageous!
Being glorious is not a default. It is a choice. Hear me now.
Are you ready for this? I am. Today, I choose myself.
I choose to be glorious!

Shiloh Sophia ©2013 Created for The International Day of Self Love ~ Christine Arylo www.shilohsophiastudios.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.