4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Google Saved my Life, Saved me Lasting Despair

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Google Saved my Life, Saved me Lasting Despair



I just had a terrible scare.  I decided that I didn't need 2 gmail accounts so I decided to delete one.  Well I guess it was the primary one that I deleted..  I clicked on Blogger to go to my blogs and they were gone.  My heart sunk to the floor.  A strange feeling of deep despair came over me.  I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack.  I tried to calm down and think.  I kept trying to navigate through Google help and Blogger help but was getting confused.  I kept thinking "I need to speak to a real person, got to talk to someone." I even found an actual phone number for Google. But after a little bit, I just came to a screen and right there it said something about restoring an account. I followed the easy instructions and then right before my eyes as quickly as the  blogs disappeared everything popped up.  Thank God it worked.

I kept thinking "What am I  going to do?"  I worked so hard on my blogs for the last year.  I was devastated at what the outcome could  have been.  To have had to create my two blogs from the very beginning again would have been too much. I thought for sure that this was not going to turn out well.  But I am glad that I never gave up looking for a solution online.  Google saved my life along with the man upstairs.

It has been about a half hour since I almost caused a great catastrophic event and I still feel really funny inside. It was a really weird feeling that I don't think I will forget.  A feeling of such deep, dark, heaviness ascended upon my chest.  My breathing was heavy.  The feeling of such despair and impending doom is something I haven't felt in a very long time.  This all may sound stupid or look like I overreacted but I just had no control of how I was feeling on the inside.  I just kept busy looking for a quick solution in hopes the feelings I had would subside.

Whew!  That was a close one.  I thought I was doing the right thing but now I know it is just way much easier to deal with two gmail accounts than what could have happened.  I had worked hard to promote my blogs, establish myself in the blogging community, and was just starting to feel comfortable with the layout of my blogs.  Anyway, catastrophe diverted.

 I am too old to go through this again :LOL.  And to think I am fairly comfortable and knowledgeable with  computer issues and thought I knew quite a bit about online practices, yet I just about killed everything I had worked for. What was I thinking?  I will call Google in the near future and have them help me to get rid of one of the emails.  I am just too busy to have more than three primary email accounts.  Hell, I just about gave myself a heart attack over this episode. Until next time, I think I will have a drink.

post signature

Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.