4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Interesting Quote

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Interesting Quote


"I say, if you've trouble believing in yourself, the least you can do first is STOP believing the bullshit others say to put you down. Yep. Stop it. They're all lies. And they're from people who are not worthy of your respect, much less your friendship. It could be that you're listening to others so much that you forget how to believe in yourself. Don't waste your time on such people. Hang out with positive people only. Find new friends. 
Make sense? There's too much bullshit out there today. Sadly, a lot of us believe in it somehow"--Alden Tan


I just checked my email and I opened this one from Alden Tan. The words he said just jumped out at me.  Simple, yet so real.  I see that Alden Tan likes keeping it real, no sugar coating and that is what I like about the guy.  I, too, just want to keep it real.  I am me, no matter what mood I am in, how I am feeling, and/or no matter what I have to say.  If I have good advice or just giving my opinion, I promise to always keep things real with my readers.  I am not going to be someone I am not.  

Life is not better, so to speak, if you eat a cupcake, but it sure does taste good for a minute. So enjoy yourself, believe in yourself, and life will be better and the joy will last longer than a cupcake. 

Sometimes someone who we don't even know, will give us the best advice, right at us in our face advice.  Stop!  Collaborate and listen, in the name of love, or whatever oldies song you want to insert, *Being Silly* but seriously folks, avoid the bullshit that unhappy people may dish out to you.  

Life is not better, so to speak, if you eat a cupcake, but it sure does taste good for a minute. So enjoy yourself, believe in yourself, and life will be better and the joy will last longer than a cupcake.  You deserve respect, not to be put down. Why?  Because I believe in you and so should you.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.