4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Let's Try Some Positivity, Shall We?!?

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Let's Try Some Positivity, Shall We?!?



/
 
Hey, what do you know? 
I am still in the challenges!
 
Well, despite my dreaded life,
I found a nice little gem to share with you.
 
has an awesome post and poem on Self-Love.
 
 
The Conceited Love Note

I am wonderful
I have the ability to be whatever I choose
I am smart
I was born with the tools to succeed
My bank account does not define me
I am unique
I am filled with love and very loveable
I have what it takes to attract the right person and keep them
I have the ability to make a difference in the lives of those I love
I love life and look forward to the possibilities it holds
 I am grateful for what I have and who is in my life
I do the best I can every day in all I do
I say what I mean so I am understood but I am only kind with my words
I ask questions when I do not understand
I do not judge myself or others harshly
I give people compliments when they deserve them
I am kind
I never start drama
I forgive and do not hold grudges
I pay attention to my thoughts
Everything in my life happens for a reason
I have the ability to handle whatever life throws my way
I am in control of my responses to every situation
I am strong
I am a good person
I am successful in all I do
I LOVE ME 
 
Missy Bell
 
Be sure to check out her site! 
 Lots of little tips and tidbits.
 
 

post signature
  http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a compliment! Thank you for sharing in your own post. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Missy Bell
    www.PeaceAndHappinessProject.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.