4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Seinfeld, the post about nothing!

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Seinfeld, the post about nothing!


/


Well for once in my life, I am at a loss for words.
I have no idea what to blog about.
I don't want to repeat myself or re-post 
something I have already written.
I don't want to bore anyone or myself for that matter.

I feel like Seinfeld.  I am just going to write for the
next half and hour (length of an episode) about absolutely nothing.
So, I guess I will be known as the blogger 
who blogged about nothing.

Hopefully, I will turn into a hit like Seinfeld after this post, 
doubtful, but still hopeful for the best.

Nothing has changed yet so much is different.
Now that the dark cloud that has been hanging over
me for the past few months has lifted, I need to get down
and dirty and sharpen my writing/blogging skills.  
I want to succeed at something.
Especially to be good at something I like.
Besides it keeps my life interesting.


Back to life, back to reality! 
I need to get my life back on track.
by learning to keep my mind, 
body, and soul in balance.
So please send all the good vibes you can my way.

I have neglected myself terribly.
There needs to be more love, positivity, and joy
in my life because caring for 
myself is not selfish; it is necessary.
I will find more peace in my days.


Toxic and negative people are not welcome here!
I welcome all the love, light, and peace I can get.

Make love not war, my friends.
(yada, yada, yada)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.