Thanks to Jessica Dy of the blog The Wondering Brain for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award. I am honored to receive it and I am honored to name my 11 nominees.
This award is given to blogs with less than 200 followers. There are certain criteria that must be met in order to continue sharing this award with other bloggers. It's sort of a fun chain letter that helps bloggers connect, discover new blogs, and support one another because blogging is tough business.
Here are some easy rules!
- I am 42 and never married.
- Mom to teenage daughter.
- Only been blogging about a year but I love it.
- Depression sufferer and Advocate
- Facebook Addict
- Love the ocean but not a swimmer.
- Love the sun but being a natural redhead I sunburn easily.
- Grandmother to miniature Vietnamese pot bellied female pig named "Waffles".
- Daughter says I am a strong, independent woman.
- Love the colors pink, blue, green
- Looking for love in all the wrong places.
- What is my favorite day of the week? Friday, of course!
- Are you a morning, afternoon, or evening person? Maybe sometime around 10am to 2pm LOL
- What is your dream car? Anything newer than a 1994 :P
- What movie would you say describes your life? It hasn't been made yet!
- Beach, Country or city person? Love the beach but a city girl at heart.
- If you had an extra hour in a day, what would you do about it? Sleep
- What's the meaning behind my blog name? Has to do with my personal journey, living with life long depression and staying positive.
- If you knew you wouldn't fail, what would you do? Succeed in writing and blogging but losing weight and keeping it off is top choice.
- You inherited a million dollars and can't spend it on yourself, what would you do with it? First take care of daughter and family and then donate to needy and mental health awareness
- Who inspires you? Why? My fellow bloggers, they give me hope.
- If you could trade places with someone for one day, who would it be? Oprah Winfrey.