4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Am I really up for another blogging challenge?

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Am I really up for another blogging challenge?



http://delectablydawn.com/blog-a-day-challenge-blog-hop/

Thanks to Jackie@thenonmarthamomma for letting me
join the 30 Day Blog Challenge (I am only a day late) and to
Dawn@delectablydawn for coming up with the idea of the
one blog a day challenge. There are no topics to follow and no
 rules for the challenge.  Just blog once a day from June
24 to July 23, 2013. This is just a fun way to get in the habit of
blogging everyday. And what better way to get everyone in the mood
for a blog challenge is to have a blog hop to go with it! 
Let the fun begin!

If you would care to join us, just link your blog to the Blog Hop,
grab a badge for your blog, follow the blog hops rules,
 and then let Jackie@thenonmarthamomma know so she
can add your blog to her list that she will put after
every blog challenge post. This in turn will help all the
bloggers to gain more exposure, increase their blog
 traffic, and gain new followers.

I will be making at least one post a day for
30 days from June 24 to July 23, 2013 for your reading pleasure.
Since I am a day behind, I am counting this post as
two posts, if no one minds.  Of course, everyone is fine with it.
This challenge is meant to be fun and lighthearted,
right, just nod and say yes. Besides I did double up on this post by
blogging about the challenge and the blog hop.
How's that for being efficient (ok, lazy)?!?

Now, I did my very first blog challenge back in April. 
Let me tell you, it was hard but I am so proud of myself for finishing
the whole challenge and making it to the end.
I never finish what I start, 
so I was shocked on how disciplined I was. 
I have never been so proud of myself.  I rocked!

Then the next two challenges I started ended miserably.  
I started them and what do you know, I couldn't finish them.
I couldn't stay focused, couldn't concentrate.
Damn you depression and chronic fatigue!

But now I am back and ready to try it again!
Can she do it folks?!?  Only time will tell.

Challenge Accepted!


post signature
Comments Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.