4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Two Awards in one week, Wow! Speechless

Monday, June 24, 2013

Two Awards in one week, Wow! Speechless



**Thanks to Lana@aMomaholic and
for being such kind and nice bloggers and
nominating me for two Liebster Awards this
past week.  I am utterly honored and shocked
that someone likes me, really, really likes
me and my blog LOL  Thanks again!**

A small history on the the Liebster Blog Award.  It is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award”. You have to nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 readers.
image
To accept the nomination, I have to complete the tasks below:
  • Link back to the blog that nominated you,
  • Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers,
  • Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator,
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself,
  • Create 11 questions for your nominees, and
  • Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.
**Random Facts About Me**
1.  I am a Leo
2.  I have 6 tattoos
3.  I have a female miniature Vietnamese potbellied pig named Waffles
4.  I will be 43 next month and have never been married (yet, still hoping for love, but seem to be looking in all the wrong places LOL)
5.  I am totally addicted to Diet Mountain Dew
6.  All I want for my birthday is some home made peanut butter fudge
7.  I have been car less for a whole month and I can't stand it!
8.  I want to move as soon as I can, time for a change
9.  I love the show Breaking Bad and cannot wait for August to come.  The final episodes will be shown.
10.  I love the color pink and brown together
11.  I just adore my blogs, like they are a part of me.  I guess it is like having two more children LOL

Here are my questions from Lana@aMomaholic
1. What profession are you in?  I am an Administrative Services Assistant for a private non-profit community action agency.
2. Do you love your job?  I don't love it, but I like it and I am glad that I still have a job due to funding cuts (been there 12 years, but nobody is safe).

3. Do you have kids?  I have one daughter, she will be 17 next month
4. What is your favorite time of day and why?  Of course 4:30 pm on Friday afternoons.  I work Monday through Friday and live for the weekends LOL

5. Where would you rather be right now? On vacation,somewhere, anywhere other than here in Indiana...It has been a long while since I have had a real vacation, can't you tell LOL

6. If you could change one thing about your house what would it be?  That I owned it and that I could add on, it is only about 950 square feet, very small, but we rent so I was only dreaming :)

7. Do you have pets?  We are not supposed to have pets but we have a female Vietnamese potbellied black pig named Waffles.  She is a star now, has her own facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/WafflesThePiggy)
8. Why do you blog?  I have always wanted to write and be heard.  Blogging has been a dream come true.  I blog to stay sane, to help others, and to win these awards.  They make me feel important and feel accepted in the blogosphere.
9. If you had to do the same one thing each day for the rest of your life what would that one thing be?  I don't know, I wanted to say eat chocolate but that is for the next question.  I guess it would be to be active all the time.  Chronic Fatigue and excessive day time sleepiness doesn't let me be active very often.
10. If you had to eat the same food everyday (one food) what would it be?  Chocolate and Donuts, without the weight gain of course.

11. Ocean or land?  I love the ocean, the sand, the sound, the peacefulness but I only get in up to my knees LOL not much of a swimmer.

And Now Here are the Questions from Marty@Marty'sThoughtsonLifeandMoney

1. Why did you start blogging?  I wanted to fulfill my dream to write and be heard, to make a difference in someones life no matter how small the difference is.
2. What is your favorite thing to blog about?  Me, of course, and my wildly chaotic,  extremely stressful, yet lonely life LOL

 
 
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?  Some place that I haven't been before, like California or England, Australia.  I need a vacation LOL
4. How do you handle a stressful day?  Wow, right up my alley, sometimes I cry, sometimes I sleep, and sometimes I blog about it.
5. What's your favorite quote?  "Be patient my soul, thou has suffered worse than this."--Homer

6. What projects are you working on right now?   I am working toward finding a car and finding a place to live all the while waiting for a miracle.Just surviving each day. 

7. On average how much time a week do you spend blogging or doing blog related activities? 
Not as much as I would like.  Usually very tired, due to chronic fatigue and excessive daytime sleepiness caused by sleep apnea.   I try to spend as much time online as I can on the weekends with just minimal posting during the week.

8. Who is the most important person in your life?  I guess that would be my daughter, she is my reason to live.  

9. What do you do to monetize your blog?  I put up adds on my blog.  I put adds for websites and if someone clicks on it and signs up I get a teeny percentage.  I need to take the time to read more on your blog because I am not real sure of all the ways I can make money.

10. What's your greatest achievement?  After having my daughter and getting my Associate Degree, I would say making the decision to become a blogger.  Best thing I could have ever done for me :)

11. What advice would you give a new blogger?  Don't hesitate, jump right in, learn everything you can.  Be patient, it will take time to learn all about blogging.  I have been blogging over a year and still have a lot to learn.  But I am in a comfortable place in the blogosphere.  The first step is finding your voice and then the rest will come eagerly to you.  Blogging should be something you enjoy.  It is something that is yours to do with what you see fit.  If it isn't working out for you, find something else that brings you more joy.

Okay, I have answered all my questions, so I now have to name my nominees and post my questions that I want them to answer.  Phew, It is tough being an award nominee, but somebody has to do it. Well I decided to do some looking around the blogosphere in search of new blogs for me to entertain me and came across these great ladies and their awesome blogs :)

My nominees are:





Jeannine@scatteredvenus


Here are my questions that are to be answered by my award nominees:

1.  Why did you decide to become a blogger?

2.  What do you do for fun?

3.  If you weren't blogging, what would you be doing?

4.  Chocolate or Peanut Butter?

5.  Capris or shorts?

6.  Do you have any advice for other bloggers?

7.  Black or white?

8.  What do you do to relieve stress?

9.  Do you use your blog to make money?

10.  Do you have any children?

11.  Favorite song?

Congratulations Ladies!

Nominees, if you accept my award nomination, just follow the way I did it on my post! 
Just something fun to do.  You get to find and get to
 know new and awesome blogs and bloggers.

Thanks again Lana and Marty!  You guys are awesome! Much <3 strong="">

post signature

Comments Rock

1 comment:

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.