4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Two Liebster Awards in One Week..WooHoo!!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Two Liebster Awards in One Week..WooHoo!!



Oh my goodness, oh my goodness (in my best Annie voice), I have had the honor of getting two Liebster Blog Awards in one week, making my third Liebster Award.  WOW!  I must be doing something right.  I feel a lot of blogger love in the air.

First of all, thanks to Christine at Musings of a Single Mama and Erin at Searching for Sanity for honoring me with this award a second and third time.  I really appreciate it. I do, I do!

Here are the rules:
 
These are the Rules nominees are supposed to follow:
1. The Liebster is given by bloggers to other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
2. Each blogger should post eleven facts about himself or herself.
3. Each blogger should answer the 11 questions that are asked by the person doing the nominating.
4. Choose eleven new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post.
5. Create eleven new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they’ve been nominated.
7. No tag backs.


Here are 22 Random Facts About Me (some new, some old):
  1. I have caught 3 brides bouquets and never been married
  2. I was born 6 weeks early, Yes, me, I was a preemie
  3. Natural redhead and yes I have temper issues LOL
  4. Mom to a teenage daughter
  5. Love sweets, especially chocolate
  6. Collect make-up but rarely wear it
  7. I love collecting purses
  8. Love the ocean, but not a swimmer
  9. I rarely finish what I start
  10. I am an Eminem fan
  11. Love Wentworth Miller
  12. Love the sun, but sunburn easily
  13. Have 6 tattoos
  14. Have ear piercings---8 in left ear, 4 in right with Industrial piercing
  15. Love white noise, like a fan at night
  16. Love the t.v. show Breaking Bad
  17. Have flown several times in the past, but deathly scared to fly again
  18. I love 80's music
  19. The oldest of 4 kids
  20. Live next door to parents, good and bad LOL
  21. Hopeless Romantic
  22. Always seem to be looking for love in all the wrong places
My 11 Questions from Christine:

What is your favorite color?   Pink
2. If you could have a meal with anyone, living or deceased, who would it be?  Wow! I don't really know.
3. Why did you start your blog? To help myself and hopefully others in the process
4. What movie would you most like to see re-made with a new cast? Grease
5. What is your favorite family tradition? Holiday dinner get-togethers
6. What is your opinion on tattoos and/or piercings? Love them, of course :)
7. What's your preference: homeschooling, public school or private school? Public School, it's the only one I know personally about.
8. What is the name of the book you read most recently? Get it Done When You're Depressed by Julie A Fast & John D. Preston, Psy.D.
9. Did you play any sports while you were growing up? Nope
10. Do you prefer the winter or summer Olympics? Summer
11. Do you think the legal driving age should be 16 or 18? Since my daughter is 16 now, I say 18 LOL


My 11 Questions from Erin:

1. What is the best thing about having children?  Unconditional love
2. What is your biggest pet hate? I hate pets that shed
3. If you could have dinner with one person dead or alive, who would it be? I don't know at this moment
4. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To have all the energy in the world
5. What is your favourite place in the whole world? Home
6. Finish this sentence: A perfect day for me would be... to be stress free, no drama, sipping a cocktail
7. Are you a feminist?  Maybe, we women have to stick together LOL
8. If you could be a celebrity, what would you want to be famous for?  Anything, just to be remembered after I die
9. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes
10. Who is your biggest hero? My mom
11. Tell me a secret.  What do you want to know LOL


My 11 Nominees are:


Tabatha @ Sotabulous
Ida @ Second Chances Girl
Chris @ Life Your Way 
Momma O @ Momma O.'s Musings
Brie @ { ...a breezy life}
Jenn @ Jenn Loves Life
Raquel @ D-Mocha Traveler
Amy @ ADDled
Rob-Bear @ Bears Noting
Kathryn @ Blissfully Chaotic
Jess @ Adventures in Sunshineland

Congratulations everyone!  I love your blogs!  Just showing some blog love!

*You do have the option to be a honorary award winner and not answer questions, but that beats the fun out of it.


My 11 Questions for the nominees are:

  1. Coke or Pepsi?
  2. Why do you blog?
  3. If you could change your name, what name would you choose?
  4. Beach, country, or city person?
  5. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who & why?
  6. Purses or shoes?
  7. Chocolate or Peanut Butter?
  8. What are your hobbies?
  9. Favorite color?
  10. Favorite musician?
  11. Favorite blogger?

Now, I get to notify the winners!!!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much. This is very kind of you!

    Blessings and Bear hugs!
    Bears Noting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so welcome...what's not to love about your blog :)

      Delete
  2. Ha ha I can't believe we both asked you the dinner question. I think that must be the oldest interview question in the world. Glad to see the love being spread even further.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes and I had no reply at the time...caught me off guard...maybe dinner with a few musicians from the 60's or with Marilyn Monroe LOL Who know's!

      Delete
  3. What a fun post for L! Congratulations, Jamie! I had seen the Liebster badge on your sidebar but had no idea what it was.

    SiouxsiesMusings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Darn, I never thought about it, this post could have served as double duty...shucks!!! :)

      Delete
  4. OH WAIT! I see that wasn't your L post! But great post nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the nomination! I'll try and get to the questions tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.