4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Update on my Life (in affirmation style)

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Update on my Life (in affirmation style)


I have decided to choose joy and positivity over sadness and negativity. #affirmation

I have been very sad and in a dark place for a long time now.  I got to where I was no longer interested in the things that used to bring me joy, like reading, writing, and most of all blogging (which I adore). I even stopped watching TV.  I just sat staring at the same four walls every evening and every weekend for months, stuck at home, feeling hopeless and alone.  The walls were literally starting to close in on me. Luckily, I went to work everyday and that kept me halfway sane.  I am finally tired of feeling stuck.  

I am able to do whatever I need to do to get myself to a better place. #affirmation

Now is the time to change what I am meant to change and accept what I cannot change.  I will set attainable goals in order to get my life back in living order instead of just survival mode. #affirmation 

I will no longer just go through the motions of each day. #affirmation 

I must start to live again, my health and well being depend on it. My daughter needs me now more then ever. She finally gets to see a psychiatrist on the 25th of this month. Hopefully, she will get on the right medication and get an actual full blown diagnosis so that she can get her moods stabilized and be able to finish high school early like we planned. I just want her straightened out and on the right track before she turns 18.
   
I am in therapy again and my psychiatrist upped my medication to try and give me some relief from all this sadness, darkness, self-induced stress,and depression I have been feeling.  

I will trust the universe to know what is best for me.  I will be able to gain the wisdom I need so that I will know what to leave alone (what I cannot change). This in turn will enable me to gain the strength to change the things I can and need to in order to do what is best for me and my life. #affirmation

I will take one day at a time. I am strong enough to live my life as I see fit. I am in charge of my mental health. #affirmation  

I am a beautiful, loving, caring, and deserving woman.  I accept myself for who I truly am. I am in charge of me.  I am making the changes necessary to better my life and myself. I am looking forward to change.  I am not here to please others. I am doing this for me.  #affirmation

And today is the day that my life begins again. I choose to experience the simple things in life again.  I am strong enough to kick this depressive state as I have done in the past. I am a fighter and I am ready for the next chapter in my life to begin. #affirmation 

Life, Give me all you got! I am Ready! 



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.