4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: just.BE.enough's 3 Words "What Progress Have You Made?"

Friday, March 1, 2013

just.BE.enough's 3 Words "What Progress Have You Made?"

just.BE.enough has asked its readers to choose three words that will help them focus on their goals and dreams for 2013.  My three words I have chosen are:CHANGE, ACCEPTANCE, and PERSISTENCE.  
Now that it is the end of February I seem to be finally headed in the right direction.  For me, CHANGE couldn't come quick enough, yet this month I wasn't able to make a personal change and now I am disappointed.  I wanted to move out from under my ex and get my own place where my I could start living my life again.  But I am learning to accept the fact that the change I so desperately wanted to make will have to wait another year.  So ACCEPTANCE is the key to moving on from this setback.  But ACCEPTANCE in this instance, self-ACCEPTANCE, is something I started working on.  This is the main goal for me this year.  I have started a radical 10-day plan to find out who I really am and learn to accept myself as I am.  I will learn to say "Yes to my life".  Robert Holden's Radical 10-day Plan will teach me how self-acceptance will make me experience a revelation.  I will feel at home in my body, all roads will open for me, and a new journey will begin.  I am ready to see how good my life can get when I learn to love and accept myself.  I am exciting to start this 10-day plan.  Today is the first day of the plan.  Baby steps, right?  But progress none-the-less.  PERSISTENCE is the key to love and accept myself.

So, my goals are to make CHANGES in my personal life, learn to love myself and gain self-ACCEPTANCE in order to live a happier more fulfilled life, and to be maintain PERSISTENCE in all that I do.  I will never give up and I will reach my goals.  Even if it is having to live with my ex another year, but I will reach my goal to get my own place as long as it takes.  I will remain persistent and look forward to next year.  I will definitely make the most of this year while waiting to move next year.

With March comes a newness, a new growth a new beginning.  Spring is just right around the corner and I couldn't be more happier :)


Thanks again to just.BE.enough for this opportunity for me to participate in this project.  I feel good things are coming this Spring!  I am open and ready to receive good things in my life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.