4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Keeping my emotions in check

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Keeping my emotions in check


/

Can I, me Jamie, really learn to 
control my emotions?
I think my next endeavor may 
be to do just that.

I know my mind, my life, and most
certainly my blog posts are
all over the place but I really
don;t know how to be other
than randomly chaotic.

Irrational thoughts and 
actions need to no longer
 be a part of my life anymore.

Chaos must gather its' things
 and move on down the road.

Inner peace must prevail.

It is not only good for my
general well being but to
aid in the treatment and 
control of my depression; 
as well as maybe lead to 
less chaos in my writing.

You want to know how 
I am going to do this?
I am going to commit to using
affirmations on a daily basis.
I said commit and that is very hard
for me to do except when I 
do blog challenges, at least
the ones where I finish. HA!
They have gotten me prepared
for the real blog challenge 
that is about to begin. 

Like the challenge I am just now 
declaring for myself.

Challenge Accepted!
Wish me luck. 
Doubt just popped in my head.
(But I told it to go away)

Here are just a few affirmations 
to get me started:
(I will start out with future tense
and work my way to present tense)
These can be found at Free Affirmations

I will remain calm.

I will control my emotions.

I am transforming into someone
who is naturally calm and collected.

I will deal with my emotions in positive fashion.

I am beginning to think logically,
even in stressful situations.



**Thanks to Free Affirmation.org for being my
guiding light to make me strong yet calm and rational.

Poof!  Chaos, stress, and sensitivity be gone!





- post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.