4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Wild about words

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wild about words


/




I am wild about words.
I love finding new fonts.
I love a thesaurus.

As long as I can remember,
I always wanted to be a writer,
believer, lover, dreamer, 
to be braver, and to inspire others.  
Writing is my way of making everything
have longed for come alive.

By writing I make a difference,
a difference in me.

I always desired to share my 
thoughts and feelings
with others in order to be 
understood, to be able to express
myself, to be heard, to help, and
to let the real me out for the world to see.

I love that I am finally at one with 
myself and my words.
I love writing and 
writing loves me.
I may never write a book.
I am not a poet, 
or a fiction writer.
I am just passionately 
curious about writing.

I owe it all to my sensitivity, 
perseverance, and the 
ultimate soul searching that has 
come from  depression and 
all it taught me. 



QUOTES

“I make writing as much a part of my life as
I do eating or listening to music.”
---Maya Angelou

"I write only because there is a voice 
within me that will not be still."
----Sylvia Plath

"I write to find out what I didn't
know I knew."
---Robert Frost

"The role of the writer is not to say
what we all can say, but 
what we are unable to say."

---Anais Anin
  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.