4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Playing Catch Up

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Playing Catch Up




/

Ok, why do I join these challenges when I
know darn well that I am
going through the darkest time of my life
and my chronic fatigue is rampant throughout me.
Silly me!
So, of course, I am officially behind in my blogging duties.
This will count as several posts.
First things first, I am sad to report that my
pot-bellied pig Waffles has found a new home.
She is with a good family on a farm with lots of room.
My daughter and I could no longer take care of her.

She needed more space to play and I work full time and

couldn't give her the attention she needed. 
She was very much loved and will be sadly missed.
Goodbye Waffles!  I love you!
(as tears roll down my face)

I am going to try and switch moods now.
(Deep breath in and out)
Now I am happy to report that:
I am still very teary eyed all the time,
but the crying jags are getting shorter.
I am anxiously awaiting my own therapy appointment. 
I will no longer take up my daughter's appointments anymore.
 The stress and darkness of my depression has got
to go away; it is definitely time for it to move on.
I seriously don't know how much more I can take.
Oh well, this was supposed to be positive!
That's how things roll in my life, one minute positive the next minute negativity shows up.
Anyway, next:
Considering some days now that I am pissed off that I woke up, one day I will look back on my life and smile, pat myself on the back, and think "So damn glad I decided to live."
Stay strong my friends!  If I have to so do you :)
Love you guys!



post signature
 http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com

3 comments:

  1. It is so hard to do the right thing by our furry family members...but you get huge points for doing it...Im sorry about the Waffler! But glad you found someplace you can feel secure about letting have her! Im also so glad to hear youre going back to therapy! Its such a gift to yourself. You deserve it and to feel better! xo Z~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jamie! Thank you for hosting "My Favorite Posts Show off Weekend Blog Party"! :D

    Have a great weekend!

    Vashti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vashti, so glad you came by and I got to visit you :)

      Delete

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.