4ZB5FoykTh_OOG1MtDYjPt87VfU Positively Depressed: Broken

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Broken



Original Origin Unknown

I may be broken but I still stand tall.
I am an open book. 
I have nothing to hide.
 I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I crave adventure.
I long for places I have never been.
I yearn for the knowledge of the unknown. 

I ache for love in return.
I love hard.
I desire passion.
I crave attention.

My mind is reckless.
My soul is dark and messy.
My heart is heavy.
My body aches.
I am deliciously complicated inside.

I am a saint.
I am a sinner.
I am a little bit of heaven with a wild side.
I am mad but I am magic.
I thirst for the things I have never tasted.


I hold a world full of secrets.
I am strong yet frail.
I am relentless.

I like people who make me laugh.
I like people who have emotions.
I like people who are deep.
I like people who aren't afraid to be themselves.


I have walked through fire many times.
I have seen hell.
I am in repair, 
I am getting there.

I am perfectly imperfect.
I accept my flaws.
I am impatient, insecure,  scared.

And I am so many more things than
 you could ever imagine me to be.

I am me.
I am who I am meant to be.
Broken, hopeful, thristy for a life well lived.


 post signature

1 comment:

Hi! You are not alone.
**Support Mental Health**


Positively Depressed RSS Feed

We are in this together

We are in this together

.

.
a to z challenge (42) challenge (38) Blog for Mental Health 2014 (18) blogging (18) depression (18) random (16) Mental Health (12) humor (11) mental illness (9) Blog (8) awareness (8) stigma (8) randomness (7) Ultimate Blog Challenge (6) affirmations (6) quote (6) self-love (6) bloggers (5) blogs (5) positive (5) self-love. Madly in Love with Me (5) Team Love (4) awards (4) blog party (4) hope (4) love (4) mental illness awareness (4) self-acceptance (4) suicide (4) anxiety (3) free (3) humorous (3) positivity (3) sensitive (3) sillyness (3) stress (3) thoughts (3) writing (3) Facebook page (2) Love Ambassador (2) accomplishment (2) affirmation (2) appreciation (2) believe in yourself (2) change (2) control (2) happiness (2) information (2) liebster award (2) life (2) me (2) peace (2) pink (2) plan (2) poetry (2) positive words (2) resources (2) strength (2) 6 words (1) Bipolar (1) Bring on 2014 (1) I Declare Tuesday (1) I am me (1) Kevin Breel (1) Linky (1) PTSD (1) acceptance (1) advice (1) arthritis (1) assertiveness (1) attitude (1) birthday (1) blog love (1) blogosphere (1) blunt (1) bold (1) buoyant (1) campaign (1) chocolate (1) chronic fatigue (1) chronic illness (1) co-hostess (1) compassion (1) cute (1) cyber bullying (1) despair (1) dolphins (1) eloquent (1) emotions (1) empowerment (1) enough (1) eunoia (1) exotic (1) fabulous (1) feeling bad (1) feelings (1) frustration (1) funny (1) glorious (1) goal (1) goals (1) grateful (1) gratitude (1) greeting (1) guest post (1) health (1) hopeful (1) hypersensitivity (1) in my hood (1) infographic (1) inspired (1) jamie (1) journal (1) judgement (1) keeping it real (1) liebster (1) living (1) loving the world (1) lucky (1) madness (1) marvelous (1) men (1) misery (1) moms (1) mother's day (1) noble (1) online dating (1) owls (1) party (1) passion (1) peace rose (1) personal (1) photos (1) pig (1) pledge (1) proud (1) queens (1) quintessential (1) rant (1) raw thoughts (1) reasons to blog (1) remembrance (1) rewards (1) rewritten blog (1) risks (1) self-help (1) self-pity (1) selfies (1) silly (1) sleep (1) social media (1) statistics (1) strong (1) struggling (1) support (1)

Affiliates

New Blog Set-Up Package Blogelina\'s Blog Set-Up Service

Free Guide on How to Build a Successful Blog

Everything You Need To Build A Successful Blog
Love All Blogs

.

.